emPawa Africa is a music label services forum which partners with independent artists and labels in Africa to create, promote, and fund their talent to the world whilst maintaining their economic and talented freedom.
applications are open for hardworking, dynamic, and qualified candidates for the position of An Executive Assistant. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the C-level executives which consist of the founders and the management team.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the founders of the business to help implement management decisions, as an integral member of the team and an ambassador of the emPawa Brand
The ideal applicant should be a passionate person who is flexible and able to think on his or her feet. this very exciting position for someone who is ready to grow with the company and be a part of revolutionizing the music business and having a role to play in pioneering music from Africa across the globe.
- Firstly, provide an advanced level of executive support to C-Level executives at emPawa
- Secondly, serve as a liaison officer between the executives and the organization
- Thirdly, arrange and coordinate meetings and events with event planning committees on behalf of the company
- Also, organize and coordinate the activities of the C-Level executives
- Additionally, manage calendar and diary activities including appointment coordination of the C-Level executives, and keep them posted as necessary
- Aside from that, provide Telephone support, i.e answer calls on behalf of C-Level executives
- Furthermore, provide e-mail support i.e responding to e-mails on behalf of C-levels executives, maintaining contacts and e-mail distribution lists
- Also, book travel arrangements and plan travel itineraries for C-Level executives and team members, including flights, accommodation, car-hire, security, escorts, etc.
- Moreover, reconcile the travel and monthly expenses of the C-Level executives
- Besides that, prepare or review documents as and when required on behalf of C-Level executives
- Last but not least, maintains all confidential information on behalf of the C-level executives
- Finally, manage and support the emPawa community
Interested persons should have the following skills:
- Bilingual and have the ability to speak French fluently
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Maintain highly confidential information
- Flexible and able to travel worldwide with little or no restrictions
- Be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in the music or entertainment industry is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Closing date is 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2022.
Originally posted 2022-09-16 22:19:55.